- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3212 Candace Dr, Augusta, GA 309095 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 0321052000
- Zillow Home ID: 14944043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3212 Candace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Aumond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Augusta, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Aumond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Aumond home values.
- 3214 Candace Dr Augusta, GA$560K64.54,815
- 3210 Candace Dr Augusta, GA$592K43.54,456
- 3211 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$344K42.53,070
- 3213 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$362K43.53,474
- 3213 Candace Dr Augusta, GA$535K433,500
- 3211 Candace Dr Augusta, GA$329K43.53,322
- 3215 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$437K453,712
- 3209 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$520K42.54,055
- 3205 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$591K43.53,648
- 3208 Candace Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 3209 Candace Dr Augusta, GA$368K433,483
- 3214 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$577K54.54,997
- 811 Aumond Pl W Augusta, GA$424K54.54,860
- 3216 Dresden Way Augusta, GA--43.53,457
- 813 Aumond Pl W Augusta, GA$519K433,956
- 3214 Montpelier Dr Augusta, GA$252K433,072
- 3212 Montpelier Dr Augusta, GA$432K43.53,045
- 809 Aumond Pl W Augusta, GA$400K543,797
- 3212 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$382K422,907
- 3218 Dresden Way Augusta, GA$559K454,041
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!