- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3212 Condie St, Richmond, VA 232214 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,916 sqft
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $246,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 879 sqft
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: W0001442024
- Zillow Home ID: 12551181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3212 Condie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carillon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% higher than in Richmond, and 81.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carillon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carillon home values.
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292