- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3212 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232225 beds, 2 baths, 2,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $73,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0001132005
- Zillow Home ID: 12530483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3212 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Richmond, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3210 North Ave Richmond, VA$149K522,206
- 3214 North Ave Richmond, VA$141K422,288
- 3208 North Ave Richmond, VA$114K422,244
- 3216 North Ave Richmond, VA$152K422,036
- 3206 North Ave Richmond, VA$134K422,120
- 3220 North Ave Richmond, VA$166K421,842
- 3215 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$112K31.21,664
- 3213 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$131K--21,740
- 3217 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$121K411,488
- 3204 North Ave Richmond, VA$75K421,590
- 3222 North Ave Richmond, VA$111K411,878
- 3211 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$160KStudio--2,214
- 3219 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$148K42.51,800
- 3213 North Ave Richmond, VA$154KStudio32,904
- 3215 North Ave Richmond, VA$128K41.51,980
- 3211 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K311,344
- 3209 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$157K522,296
- 3217 North Ave Richmond, VA$137K421,802
- 3221 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$138K51.51,950
- 3209 North Ave Richmond, VA$129K621,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.