3213 Cawein Way, Louisville, KY 402203 beds, 2 baths, 2,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,757 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 082E00110089
- Zillow Home ID: 73456603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3213 Cawein Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Avondale Melbourne Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Louisville, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Avondale Melbourne Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale Melbourne Heights home values.
- 3215 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$118K--1875
- 3211 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$136K--1.51,244
- 3217 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$110K--11,391
- 3209 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$107K311,400
- 3214 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$133K--1.51,185
- 3216 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$159K--2.51,539
- 3212 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$118K--1909
- 3218 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$147K321,425
- 3219 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$117K--11,080
- 3207 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$142K--1.51,477
- 3210 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$141K--1.51,488
- 3200 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$127K--11,197
- 3220 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$138K--21,436
- 3202 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$139K--1.51,439
- 3204 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$151K--1.51,576
- 3221 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$125K--11,401
- 3208 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$159K331,218
- 3205 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$140K--2.51,523
- 3124 Cawein Way Louisville, KY$161K--21,995
- 3222 Ellis Way Louisville, KY$143K--11,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!