3213 Crosspoint Ct N, Lafayette, IN 479094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Living room
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 791109177015000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50654839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3213 Crosspoint Court N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 3209 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$159K32.52,416
- 3217 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$129K321,700
- 1720 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$128K--21,528
- 1716 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$121K--21,392
- 3205 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$171K--2.52,478
- 1708 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$131K--2.51,659
- 3204 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$201K--2.52,336
- 1700 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$150K--32,840
- 1427 S Newsom Ct Lafayette, IN$94K311,284
- 1721 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$158K432,652
- 1800 Claybrook Dr Lafayette, IN$103K321,314
- 1804 Claybrook Dr Lafayette, IN$101K321,420
- 1717 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$129K32.51,790
- 3208 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$124K321,450
- 3212 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$110K--21,216
- 1801 Claybrook Dr Lafayette, IN$123K321,606
- 1431 S Newsom Ct Lafayette, IN$132K--2.51,700
- 1423 S Newsom Ct Lafayette, IN$133K--2.51,665
- 1713 Waverly Dr Lafayette, IN$126K321,800
- 3216 Crosspoint Ct N Lafayette, IN$111K321,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!