- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3213 Mars St, Raleigh, NC 276042 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $149,500
- Parking: 540 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 172514442661000
- Zillow Home ID: 6389766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3213 Mars Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,216 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2931 Mars St Raleigh, NC$158K321,848
- 3332 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$135K--1.51,121
- 3324 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$161K321,129
- 3343 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$155K431,619
- 3342 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$169K321,332
- 3342 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$159K321,332
- 2927 Mars St Raleigh, NC$166K421,944
- 3320 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$126K--1.51,144
- 3338 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$163K--2.51,767
- 3218 Mars St Raleigh, NC$170K--22,567
- 3339 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$158K--2.51,578
- 2925 Mars St Raleigh, NC--------
- 3316 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$83K321,144
- 3400 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$140K432,002
- 3334 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$158K--21,343
- 3400 Astro Ct Raleigh, NC$163K--22,091
- 3335 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$198K--2.52,050
- 3329 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$157K321,584
- 3321 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$160K211,137
- 3330 Swinford Ct Raleigh, NC$161K--21,956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.