- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,629 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $43
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $358,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 277667
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Data Wiring, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Double Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Fire Alarm, AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, CommunityAmenities \ Additional Parking, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Dining \ Country Kitchen, Dining \ Liv/Din, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl/Trpl Pane Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Fencing \ Brick, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, Garages \ 2, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., HoaIncludes \ Parking/Ext. Maint., Homestead Exemption Y/N \ Yes, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Plantation Shutters, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, LandDescription \ P.U.D., Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Family Room, OtherRooms \ Formal Living, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Wood, Source of Measurement \ Builder's Plans, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ English Tudor, Style \ Townhome, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,752 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0153124
- Zillow Home ID: 83068783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-615K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 132.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 58.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
|3209 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$425K||4||3||2,802|
|360 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$472K||3||3.5||3,300|
|3222 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$135K||3||2||1,530|
|356 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$277K||2||2||1,873|
|3228 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$142K||3||2||1,614|
|352 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$298K||3||2.5||2,394|
|3216 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$130K||3||2||1,464|
|3201 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$629K||4||4||4,554|
|353 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$512K||5||3||3,573|
|348 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$457K||3||2||3,300|
|3301 Cotswold Cmns Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|349 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$438K||3||3||3,024|
|3234 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$145K||3||2||1,717|
|3210 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$144K||3||2||1,604|
|353 Cotswold Dr Norman, OK||$466K||3||3||3,533|
|344 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$522K||3||4||3,529|
|3129 Saint Clair Dr Norman, OK||$306K||3||3||2,473|
|3136 Saint Clair Cmn Norman, OK||$628K||4||4||4,328|
|349 Cotswold Dr Norman, OK||$409K||3||3||3,256|
|3221 Rambling Oaks Dr Norman, OK||$153K||3||2||1,743|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.