- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32131 Woody, Fraser, MI 480264 beds, 2 baths, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $119,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1405278038
- Zillow Home ID: 83645267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32131 Woody
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fraser, and 23.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48026 home values.
- 32143 Woody Fraser, MI$117K41.51,536
- 18489 Davidson Fraser, MI$147K41.52,212
- 18477 Davidson Fraser, MI$116K31.51,392
- 32155 Woody Fraser, MI$129K41.51,692
- 32126 Crestwood Fraser, MI$135K31.51,816
- 32138 Crestwood Fraser, MI$139K42.51,816
- 32167 Woody Fraser, MI$137K431,816
- 32150 Crestwood Fraser, MI$144K42.51,716
- 18463 Davidson Fraser, MI$144K421,868
- Woody Fraser, MI$82K42.51,816
- 32132 Woody Fraser, MI$141K41.51,805
- 18511 Davidson Fraser, MI$144K42.51,673
- 32144 Woody Fraser, MI$82K42.51,816
- 32162 Crestwood Fraser, MI$150K43.52,092
- 32179 Woody Fraser, MI$115K31.51,427
- 32156 Woody Fraser, MI$134K41.51,716
- 18496 Davidson Fraser, MI$144K421,816
- 18484 Davidson Fraser, MI$122K421,708
- 32174 Crestwood Fraser, MI$128K31.51,573
- 18500 Davidson Fraser, MI$136K51.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.