3214 8th St SE, Washington, DC 200321 bed, 1 bath, 518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 5956 2022
- Zillow Home ID: 71722673
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3214 8th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.9% greater than in Washington, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Congress Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Heights home values.
- 3221 8th St SE APT 15 Washington, DC$256K22--
- 3201 8th St SE APT 8 Washington, DC$331K221,856
- 733 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$308K321,764
- 731 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC$316K41.51,667
- 735 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC--112,344
- 3221 8th St SE APT 14 Washington, DC$227K11--
- 3214 8th St SE APT 6 Washington, DC$111K21765
- 3214 8th St SE APT 11 Washington, DC$182K11520
- 3214 8th St SE APT 7 Washington, DC$160K11374
- 3214 8th St SE APT 5 Washington, DC$174K11476
- 3214 8th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$99K11476
- 3214 8th St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$182K11518
- 3211 8th St SE Washington, DC$208K22963
- 3211 8th St SE APT 9 Washington, DC$218K221,089
- 3211 8th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$263K221,200
- 3211 8th St SE APT 9 Washington, DC$234K22800
- 3221 8th St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$170K11631
- 3221 8th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$168K11648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.