3214 SE 19th Ct, Okeechobee, FL 349743 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $61,425
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: RX-10054526
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,654 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: R12537350090000802530
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 45960095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3214 Se 19th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34974, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% lower than in Okeechobee, and 94.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Okeechobee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3223 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$107K321,402
- 3224 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$55K--21,594
- 3213 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL--------
- 3202 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$48K321,337
- 3123 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL------780
- 3225 SE 20th Ct Okeechobee, FL$131K------
- 3200 SE 18th Ct Okeechobee, FL$32K--1672
- 3124 SE 19th Ct # 8 Okeechobee, FL$49K----1,188
- 3113 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL--------
- 3122 SE 18th Ct Okeechobee, FL$33K--1672
- 3215 SE 20th Ct Okeechobee, FL$33K----840
- 3225 SE 20th Ct Okeechobee, FL$35K----1,344
- 3205 SE 20th Ct Okeechobee, FL$63K----1,354
- 3114 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$36K--2924
- 3135 SE 20th Ct # 8 Okeechobee, FL$62K----1,248
- 3112 SE 18th Ct Okeechobee, FL$37K--2836
- 3101 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$63K----1,152
- 3125 SE 20th Ct Okeechobee, FL$35K----840
- 3102 SE 19th Ct Okeechobee, FL$33K--2736
- 3102 SE 18th Ct Okeechobee, FL$63K--11,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.