3214 Snyder Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226
Sold on 11/8/12: $470,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1899
- Lot Depth89
- Lot Width23
- Parcel #049030005
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30660092
- Days on Zillow487
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$458,991||$418K – $528K||+$9,844||$143||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,245/mo||$1.7K – $3.3K/mo||+$10||$0.70||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Flatbush home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among Flatbush homes, this home is valued 36.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flatbush market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 533.3% higher than in New York, and 66.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flatbush home values.
Neighborhood for 3214 Snyder Avenue
- 3210 Snyder Ave Brooklyn, NY$481K----3,000
- 3216 Snyder Ave Brooklyn, NY$440K----3,192
- 3218 Snyder Ave Brooklyn, NY$502K----2,128
- 3208 Snyder Ave Brooklyn, NY$500K----3,000
- 3220 Snyder Ave Brooklyn, NY$470K----2,128
- 1004 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$514K----3,198
- 87 E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY$348K----1,584
- E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1008 New York Ave APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$386K------
- 89 E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY$377K----1,584
- 1008 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$662K104.03,198
- 994 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$590K----3,308
- 91 E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY$501K53.02,280
- 1010 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY--11.03,198
- 95 E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY$504K----2,280
- 1014 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$495K----3,198
- 998 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$570K----3,308
- 97 E 32nd St Brooklyn, NY$511K----2,892
- 3213 Snyder Ave APT D2 Brooklyn, NY$287K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005