3214 W San Miguel St, Tampa, FL 336292 beds, 1 bath, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 10 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 180 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1186790000
- Zillow Home ID: 45051773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3214 W San Miguel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palma Ceia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.5% less than in Tampa, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 3216 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$265K321,162
- 3212 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$249K321,462
- 3215 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$874K22.54,442
- 3218 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$631K215,001
- 3219 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$673K52.53,941
- 3208 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$451K321,907
- 3213 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$299K321,224
- 3211 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$316K221,298
- 3211 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$509K31.52,038
- 3217 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$309K121,584
- 3209 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$381K331,564
- 3206 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$358K221,384
- 3209 W San Miguel St Tampa, FL$418K42.52,642
- 3207 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$445K321,584
- 3214 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$261K311,141
- 3212 W San Nicholas St Tampa, FL$815K323,893
- 3212 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$403K422,241
- 3220 W San Carlos St Tampa, FL$710K423,269
- 3220 W San Nicholas St Tampa, FL$413K322,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!