3215 45th St NW, Washington, DC 200165 beds, 5 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,650,000
- Price/sqft: $795
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1606 0819
- Zillow Home ID: 54655727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 45th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wesley Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% lower than in Washington, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesley Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesley Heights home values.
- 3211 45th St NW Washington, DC$1.22M432,026
- 3221 45th St NW Washington, DC$1.1M33.51,717
- 4438 Macomb St NW Washington, DC$1.17M33.51,854
- 3227 45th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M431,880
- 4434 Macomb St NW Washington, DC$1.63M33.53,264
- 4441 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.32M42.52,234
- 4445 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.19M42.52,148
- 4437 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.24M531,884
- 4433 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.86M553,910
- 4430 Macomb St NW Washington, DC$2.55M66.54,272
- 4429 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.6M43.52,519
- 3218 45th St NW Washington, DC$1.14M33.51,700
- 3224 45th St NW Washington, DC$934K43.51,926
- 4426 Macomb St NW Washington, DC$1.69M432,348
- 4501 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.53M451,855
- 3230 45th St NW Washington, DC$882K32.51,718
- 4425 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$3.2M664,988
- 3210 45th St NW Washington, DC$2.4M64.53,489
- 4440 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$1.16M42.52,082
- 4438 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$968K32.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.