3215 Coe Ave, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $123,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Roof: Composition Shingle, Exterior: Block, Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052330795202100
- Zillow Home ID: 46065811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 Coe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% greater than in Orange, and 270.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 3209 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$150K31.51,332
- 3221 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$159K31.51,662
- 3214 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$146K31.51,268
- 3208 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$165K321,673
- 3220 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$159K31.51,290
- 3301 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$158K42.51,524
- 3203 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$161K31.51,265
- 3212 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$145K31.51,108
- 3218 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$164K31.51,755
- 3206 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$190K321,455
- 3302 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$150K31.51,265
- 3202 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$163K31.51,615
- 3302 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$182K31.51,760
- 3200 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$134K31.51,125
- 3313 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$154K31.51,382
- 3310 Braddock Ave Orlando, FL$152K31.51,312
- 3213 Dupree Ave Orlando, FL$158K321,125
- 3219 Dupree Ave Orlando, FL$154K31.51,349
- 3207 Dupree Ave Orlando, FL$175K321,408
- 3312 Coe Ave Orlando, FL$149K31.51,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.