- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 787 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $701,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $466
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Guest Bath, Additional Rooms \ Guest Room, Additional Rooms \ Laundry in Residence, Additional Rooms \ Open Porch\Lanai, Amenities \ BBQ - Picnic, Amenities \ Beach Access, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Community Room, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Internet Access, Availability Type \ Seasonal, Boat Access \ None, Building Desc \ Contemporary, Building Design \ High Rise (8+), Community Type \ See Remarks, Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Development \ MOORINGS, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Equipment \ Washer, Furnished Desc \ Furnished, Furnished Desc \ Turnkey, Garage Desc \ Detached, Heating system: Central Electric, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ High Speed Available, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, MLS Area Major \ NA05 - Crayton Rd Area, Pets \ Not Allowed, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Rear Exposure \ W, View Type: Gulf, Waterfront Desc \ Gulf Frontage
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 11730720005
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 43732570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420K-1.19M.
Market guideZillow predicts Moorings home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Naples as a whole. Among Moorings homes, this home is valued 30.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Moorings, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Naples, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Moorings home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Moorings home values.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3215 Gulf Shore Blvd N|
Nearby Schools in Naples
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!