- Lot: 662 sqft
- Built in 1925
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 503 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $14,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 6550257
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- BasementType \ Full, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ None, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, Exterior \ Brick, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ AirLite, Type \ Row/Townhous, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 44
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 073140900
- Zillow Home ID: 10208786
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $32-42K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Harrowgate home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Harrowgate homes, this home is 27.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harrowgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% greater than in Philadelphia, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrowgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrowgate home values.
|3217 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$36K||3||1||1,022|
|3213 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$34K||3||1||1,022|
|3219 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$38K||3||1||1,022|
|3211 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$34K||3||1||1,022|
|3221 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$39K||3||1||1,022|
|3209 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$33K||3||1||1,022|
|3207 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$33K||3||1||1,022|
|3223 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$40K||3||1||1,020|
|3216 D St Philadelphia, PA||$35K||3||1||1,050|
|3214 D St Philadelphia, PA||$35K||3||1||1,050|
|3218 D St Philadelphia, PA||$36K||3||1||1,050|
|3212 D St Philadelphia, PA||$34K||3||1||1,050|
|D St Philadelphia, PA||$41K||3||1||1,050|
|3220 D St Philadelphia, PA||$41K||3||1||1,050|
|3210 D St Philadelphia, PA||$33K||3||1||1,050|
|3225 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$41K||3||1||1,022|
|3222 D St Philadelphia, PA||$40K||3||1||1,050|
|3208 D St Philadelphia, PA||$33K||3||1||1,050|
|3224 D St Philadelphia, PA||$43K||3||1||1,050|
|3227 Hurley St Philadelphia, PA||$43K||3||1||1,022|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.