3215 Lamb Ave, Richmond, VA 23222Studio, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,843 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0001138024
- Zillow Home ID: 12530564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 Lamb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Richmond, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3213 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$131K41.51,744
- 3217 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$108K--1.51,647
- 3211 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$166K521,728
- 3219 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$80K411,512
- 3209 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$105K41.51,728
- 3221 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$85K--11,698
- 3214 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$174K31.51,600
- 3216 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$106K411,632
- 3212 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$107K311,700
- 3207 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$122K421,924
- 3218 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$137K31.51,632
- 3210 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$73K311,320
- 3223 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$142K--21,536
- 3220 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$140K312,000
- 3218 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$97K411,476
- 3214 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$133K322,160
- 3208 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$110K411,446
- 3220 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$123K311,512
- 3212 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$130K--22,436
- 3203 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$119K421,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!