- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3215 Lincoln Ave, Honolulu, HI 968162 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,679 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 648 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 1320150110000
- Zillow Home ID: 601889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% less than in Honolulu, and 30.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values.
- 3223 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$828K53828
- 3211 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$1.21M643,537
- 3229 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$1.12M43.51,098
- 3216 Kaimuki Ave Honolulu, HI$815K522,180
- 921 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$935K431,200
- 915 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$848K321,505
- 3222 Kaimuki Ave Honolulu, HI$805K32884
- 3210 Kaimuki Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$974K642,362
- 3218 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$779K421,440
- 3228 Kaimuki Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$934K521,600
- 909 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$754K32952
- 3233 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$620K21608
- 3212 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$731K51.51,118
- 3222 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$743K521,017
- 931 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$823K331,912
- 912 5th Ave Honolulu, HI$760K21.5876
- 3230 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$735K21792
- 910 5th Ave Honolulu, HI$928K722,764
- 903 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$938K422,054
- 3237 Lincoln Ave Honolulu, HI$662K32928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.