3215 Missouri Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $189,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 15240001400
- Zillow Home ID: 2941899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 Missouri Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 220.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benton Park home values.
- 3221 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--21,360
- 3227 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K------
- 2206 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$59K--21,820
- 2204 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$47K--1763
- 2208 Wyoming St # A Saint Louis, MO$128K------
- 2208 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$127K------
- 3227 Missouri Ave # 2 Saint Louis, MO$120K------
- 2200 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$94K------
- 2214 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$43K11553
- Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$80K------
- 3214 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K322,228
- 2216 Wyoming St # R Saint Louis, MO$118K--1.51,250
- 2216 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$136K--2.51,537
- 2210 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$96K211,500
- 3216 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K--22,226
- 3220 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$173K441,878
- 3235 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K111,710
- 2218 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$131K--21,537
- 2212 Wyoming St # A Saint Louis, MO$104K21900
- 2212 Wyoming St Saint Louis, MO$80K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.