3215 W Echo Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85051
Sold on 4/3/12: $35,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,696 sq ft
- Lot:2,161 sqft
- Year Built:1973
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $35,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Larger than a lot of houses and townhouses out there, and someone else will take care of the pool.
Central Phoenix location, with a park .8 miles away, walking distance to groceries, and just over a mile to Metrocenter Mall. Condo is also a few blocks to the bus route, and close to freeway 17.
One year lease.
This is a very good price, but we have qualifications. We do criminal background checks. Be prepared for a thorough background check, it could take a week. If you are being evicted, or you have someone pretend to be your previous landlord, do not apply. Thanks.
One year lease INCLUDES water/garbage service. No gas, just pay SRP electric. Please call 503-eight six three-7036 for more info. Call 602-two nine five-7720 for a showing. Or email too. Thanks.
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7751572
- Construction Quality6.0
- High SchoolCortez
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolPalo Verde
- Parcel #15009121
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- School District006 - Washington Elementary District
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow626
- Elementary SchoolAlta Vista
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$116,472||$99K – $135K||+$3,002||$68||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$907/mo||$771 – $1.1K/mo||-$5||$0.53||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 12.3% next year, compared to a 10.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 17.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 78.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% lower than in Phoenix, and 136.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
Neighborhood for 3215 W Echo Lane
- 3217 W Echo Ln Phoenix, AZ$49K32.01,692
- 3219 W Echo Ln Phoenix, AZ$74K43.01,692
- 3221 W Echo Ln Phoenix, AZ$109K42.51,750
- 3214 W Laurie Ln Phoenix, AZ$79K33.01,692
- 3222 W Laurie Ln Phoenix, AZ$106K22.01,536
- 8429 N 32nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$118K32.51,696
- 8428 N 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$74K2--1,700
- 8405 N 32nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$58K--2.751,696
- 8422 N 32nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K42.51,692
- 8402 N 32nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$84K42.51,692
- 3244 W Butler Dr Phoenix, AZ$114K32.01,323
- 3181 W Butler Dr Phoenix, AZ$115K32.01,044
- 8433 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$120K32.01,536
- 8222 N 32nd Dr Phoenix, AZ$119K22.51,692
- 8405 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$152K22.01,696
- 3330 W Butler Dr Phoenix, AZ$57K32.01,413
- 8403 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$99K--2.751,692
- 8220 N 32nd Dr Phoenix, AZ$100K32.51,536
- 8512 N 32nd Dr Phoenix, AZ$110K32.01,272
- 8415 N 32nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$110K32.01,552
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005