3215 W Santiago St, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 1 bath, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $284,900
- Price/sqft: $189
- MLS #: U7600920
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1262490000
- Zillow Home ID: 45058458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3215 W Santiago Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palma Ceia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% lower than in Tampa, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
- 3217 W Santiago St APT B Tampa, FL$279K22.51,284
- 3217 W Santiago St APT A Tampa, FL$283K221,284
- 3211 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$670K332,607
- 3219 W Santiago St APT B Tampa, FL$276K221,284
- 3218 W Bay To Bay Blvd Tampa, FL$205K----1,650
- 3219 W Santiago St APT A Tampa, FL$247K22.51,284
- 3216 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$374K113,454
- 3214 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$371K213,454
- 3218 W Santiago St Tampa, FL--11885
- 3209 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$335K211,136
- 3212 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$203K22.51,295
- W Santiago St Tampa, FL$335K311,318
- 3220 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$215K211,220
- 3212A W Santiago St # A Tampa, FL$198K22.51,295
- 3207 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$377K32.51,602
- 3210 W Santiago St Tampa, FL$378K321,550
- 3301 W Santiago St APT B Tampa, FL$298K321,352
- 3301 W Santiago St APT A Tampa, FL$323K321,416
- 3215 W San Juan St Tampa, FL$328K321,300
- 3219 W San Juan St APT B Tampa, FL$355K321,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292