- Built in 1990
- HOA Fee: $290
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Stucco, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Flat, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 31, View \ Partial, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 686 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 2109000030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 48777440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $189-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Queen Anne home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among North Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 62% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% greater than in Seattle, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 3216 14th Ave W|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!