3216 Summerchase Cir, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 1,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0424114000
- Zillow Home ID: 14949432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3216 Summerchase Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forrest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% less than in Augusta, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 3214 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$90K32.51,422
- 3218 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$95K21.51,066
- 3212 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$101K32.51,420
- 3220 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$92K32.51,300
- 3210 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$101K321,570
- 3222 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$90K32.51,338
- 3215 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$96K321,496
- 3213 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$75K32.51,338
- 3224 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$92K21.51,262
- 3208 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$118K321,470
- 3211 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$70K21.51,070
- 3206 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$153K32.52,545
- 3209 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$67K221,323
- 3226 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$80K221,042
- 3204 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$86K22.51,514
- 3261 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA--------
- 3228 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$75K32.51,268
- 3202 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$102K321,482
- 3247 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$117K321,506
- 3249 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$119K32.51,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292