A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Insert, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ A, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Top Floor, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Canal, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 883 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2131975452
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Portage Bay home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Portage Bay homes, this home is valued 60.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portage Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Seattle, and 58.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Portage Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portage Bay home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!