3217 W 66th St, Chicago, IL 606294 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
walk to school, walk to park, walk to golf course, walk to driving range, walk to shopping, short ride to Midway airport, 1/4 block to bus stop,walk to field house, basketball courts, tennis courts, playground, fishing, flower garden, soccer fields.
- Lot: 3,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Newer furnace, a/c,roof (house & garage), siding, gutters, dish washer,5 ceiling fans,new flooring.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 19232270100000
- Zillow Home ID: 3953739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3217 W 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marquette Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% higher than in Chicago, and 976.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marquette Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marquette Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,712 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3225 W 66th St Chicago, IL$121K211,126
- 3218 W 66th St Chicago, IL$123K--11,100
- 3220 W 66th St Chicago, IL$122K--1.51,100
- 3229 W 66th St Chicago, IL$128K--11,175
- 3222 W 66th St Chicago, IL$128K--11,100
- 3216 W 66th Pl Chicago, IL$102K--11,225
- 3220 W 66th Pl Chicago, IL$117K--11,161
- 3226 W 66th St Chicago, IL$161K631,699
- 3208 W 66th Pl Chicago, IL$75K311,081
- 3222 W 66th Pl Chicago, IL$123K--21,835
- 3233 W 66th St Chicago, IL$120K--21,427
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 3C Chicago, IL$69K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 1D Chicago, IL$71K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 2D Chicago, IL$70K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 3D Chicago, IL$70K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl APT 1B Chicago, IL$70K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl APT 2B Chicago, IL$71K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 2C Chicago, IL$70K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl # 1C Chicago, IL$71K------
- 3200 W 66th Pl APT 3B Chicago, IL$70K------
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292