- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3217 Woodhome Ave, Baltimore, MD 212343 beds, 1 bath, 1,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,799 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 5552 009
- Zillow Home ID: 36583355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3217 Woodhome Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodring market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% less than in Baltimore, and 171.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodring home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodring home values.
- 3215 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--11,335
- 3219 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,335
- 3221 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--11,335
- 3213 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$168K311,355
- 3223 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$158K321,335
- 3211 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--11,080
- 3218 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--11,004
- 3220 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--21,034
- 3216 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--21,008
- 3216 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$173K--11,408
- 3214 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--1.51,335
- 3222 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,080
- 3225 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--11,335
- 3214 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--21,856
- 3218 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--11,288
- 3209 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--11,262
- 3212 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$160K31.51,015
- 3220 Woodhome Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--11,335
- 3224 Chesley Ave # 500 Baltimore, MD$118K221,080
- 3212 Chesley Ave Baltimore, MD$163K--21,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.