3218 Balm Ct, Raleigh, NC 276104 beds, 3 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 78 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 1948714
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 144 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 171216848588000
- Zillow Home ID: 65332214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3218 Balm Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126.7% higher than in Raleigh, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 3224 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$126K32.51,784
- 2822 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$130K321,343
- 2822 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$126K321,343
- 3212 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$129K--2.51,604
- 3217 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$100K--21,152
- 3213 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$130K--21,364
- 3221 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$139K--2.51,824
- 3208 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$120K--21,364
- Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,464
- Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$147K--32,008
- Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,464
- 3225 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$128K--21,336
- 3209 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,464
- 2826 Maidenhair Dr # 0 Raleigh, NC$114K32.51,248
- 2826 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$102K32.51,248
- 3204 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,464
- 2819 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,604
- 2823 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$127K32.51,492
- 3205 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$122K--21,364
- 2815 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$98K--21,152
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292