3218 Lipizzan Dr, Denton, TX 762104 beds, 3 baths, 2,917 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,917 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: R253103
- Zillow Home ID: 89528797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3218 Lipizzan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.1% greater than in Denton, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76210 home values.
- 3214 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$144K42.52,318
- 3222 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$213K53.53,759
- 3210 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$147K321,868
- 3215 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$147K321,860
- 3226 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$146K321,701
- 3219 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$166K422,087
- 3211 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$157K422,087
- 3206 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$157K42.52,536
- 3230 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$158K32.52,318
- 3223 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$163K42.52,611
- 3207 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$158K32.52,318
- 3202 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$159K322,087
- 3227 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$147K321,860
- 3234 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$156K422,087
- 3203 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$152K32.52,136
- 3231 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$139K321,647
- 3238 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX$145K321,860
- 3210 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$173K322,917
- 3206 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$139K321,647
- 3214 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX$131K321,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.