- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 258 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,227 all time views
- 82 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $94,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: T2729108
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Foundation \ Stem Wall, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1348920000
- Zillow Home ID: 45068265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $293-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is 170.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Tampa, and 174.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
|3220 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$138K||3||2||1,266|
|3216 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$162K||2||1||923|
|3223 W Paul Ave Tampa, FL||$167K||2||1||1,140|
|3217 W Paul Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||2||1||884|
|3300 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$124K||2||1||972|
|3221 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$141K||3||2||1,218|
|3223 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$169K||3||2||1,690|
|3219 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$208K||4||3||1,995|
|3301 W Paul Ave Tampa, FL||$174K||2||1||1,614|
|3212 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$108K||2||1||825|
|3215 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$132K||2||1||977|
|3301 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||3||2||1,188|
|2318 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$423K||4||3||2,194|
|3306 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$166K||2||1||1,046|
|3303 W Paul Ave Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2||1,600|
|3210 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$315K||3||3||2,062|
|3303 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||2||1||956|
|3213 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||2||1||1,302|
|3211 W Paul Ave Tampa, FL||$166K||2||1||1,086|
|3224 W Gandy Blvd Tampa, FL||$244K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!