- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3218 Wakefield Rd, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 814 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 200731328003000013
- Zillow Home ID: 68173957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3218 Wakefield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 3214 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$178K41.52,168
- 3303 Village Ct Goshen, IN$114K211,344
- 3301 Village Ct Goshen, IN$142K211,352
- 3305 Village Ct Goshen, IN$118K32.52,240
- 3222 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$191K42.52,928
- 3209 Village Ct Goshen, IN$136K332,522
- 3307 Village Ct Goshen, IN$146K211,392
- 3210 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$177K41.52,309
- 3217 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$345K41.53,414
- 3213 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$325K32.52,841
- 3224 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$182K311,792
- 3207 Village Ct Goshen, IN$114K211,342
- 3302 Village Ct Goshen, IN$116K311,561
- 21853 County Road 45 Goshen, IN$245K------
- Village Ct Goshen, IN--------
- 3221 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$325K31.52,904
- 3309 Village Ct Goshen, IN$185K222,134
- 3208 Village Ct Goshen, IN$139K311,381
- 3209 Wakefield Rd Goshen, IN$274K31.52,575
- 3205 Village Ct Goshen, IN$150K332,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.