3219 38th St, Des Moines, IA 503103 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 433001
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10003684000000
- Zillow Home ID: 801251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3219 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beaverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% less than in Des Moines, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beaverdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaverdale home values.
- 3301 38th St Des Moines, IA$122K311,096
- 3215 38th St Des Moines, IA$156K321,511
- 3305 38th St Des Moines, IA$117K311,093
- 3211 38th St Des Moines, IA$133K311,109
- 3309 38th St Des Moines, IA$122K321,068
- 3313 38th St Des Moines, IA$124K21.51,176
- 3701 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$168K321,351
- 3627 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$177K31.51,804
- 3625 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$208K32.51,400
- 3623 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$149K321,184
- 3201 38th St Des Moines, IA$135K321,464
- 3317 38th St Des Moines, IA$114K21900
- 3125 38th St Des Moines, IA$113K21950
- 3621 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$181K21.51,301
- 3321 38th St Des Moines, IA$125K11837
- 3708 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$189K311,560
- 3117 38th St Des Moines, IA$156K321,474
- 3401 38th St Des Moines, IA$136K22.51,046
- 3630 Davisson Rd Des Moines, IA$176K21.51,656
- 3405 38th St Des Moines, IA$154K31.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.