3219 4th St, Des Moines, IA 503133 beds, 1 bath, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 439432
- Parking: 1 space, 384 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1917
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07003675000000
- Zillow Home ID: 787446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3219 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 102.2% higher than in Des Moines, and 242.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3215 4th St Des Moines, IA$57K21808
- 3221 4th St Des Moines, IA$110K221,301
- 3211 4th St Des Moines, IA$73K311,102
- 3227 4th St Des Moines, IA$85K321,146
- 3207 4th St Des Moines, IA$78K211,172
- 3303 4th St Des Moines, IA$86K311,578
- 3203 4th St Des Moines, IA$76K411,330
- 3220 3rd St Des Moines, IA$84K21920
- 3222 3rd St Des Moines, IA$55K21736
- 3216 3rd St Des Moines, IA$127K61.51,964
- 3305 4th St Des Moines, IA$100K311,466
- 3228 3rd St Des Moines, IA$75K211,196
- 3201 4th St Des Moines, IA$54K21896
- 3206 3rd St Des Moines, IA$61K11624
- 3302 3rd St Des Moines, IA$77K211,064
- 3216 4th St Des Moines, IA$112K41.52,035
- 3311 4th St Des Moines, IA$104K311,624
- 3222 4th St Des Moines, IA$104K41.51,592
- 3212 4th St Des Moines, IA$61K211,018
- 3131 4th St Des Moines, IA$78K211,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.