322 Clarewood Cir, Grayslake, IL 600303 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $350,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 06253180150000
- Zillow Home ID: 4781847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Clarewood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Grayslake, and 536.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 318 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$347K--2.53,002
- 326 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$291K--2.52,208
- 314 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$253K--2.52,226
- 315 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$241K--2.52,226
- 325 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$267K--2.52,706
- 330 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$284K--3.52,636
- Cambridge Dr Grayslake, IL--------
- 311 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$300K43.54,104
- 310 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$248K--2.52,400
- 329 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$239K42.52,226
- 218 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$269K42.52,226
- 306 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$249K--2.52,268
- 334 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$327K42.52,636
- 390 Attenborough Ct Grayslake, IL$319K--3.52,771
- 305 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$242K--32,226
- 214 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$337K--3.52,636
- 217 Buckingham Ct Grayslake, IL$203K--2.51,710
- 392 Attenborough Ct Grayslake, IL$324K--2.52,400
- 337 Clarewood Cir Grayslake, IL$262K--2.52,658
- 215 Buckingham Ct Grayslake, IL$247K--2.52,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292