322 Emily Ct, Yorkville, IL 605604 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0502102003
- Zillow Home ID: 4727510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Emily Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.1% greater than in Kendall, and 432.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kendall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 326 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$315K------
- 317 Fields Dr Yorkville, IL$304K------
- 365 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$317K------
- 361 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$330K432,964
- 307 Fields Dr Yorkville, IL$319K------
- 330 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$298K------
- 369 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$293K322,400
- 357 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$327K42.52,878
- 330 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$323K42.52,438
- 324 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$301K------
- 335 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$280K42.52,192
- 339 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$409K333,561
- 381 Fields Dr Yorkville, IL$342K42.53,200
- 334 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$417K------
- 343 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$341K------
- 353 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$402K434,350
- 312 Fields Dr Yorkville, IL$302K------
- 302 Fields Dr Yorkville, IL$294K------
- 326 Austin Ct Yorkville, IL$321K------
- 338 Emily Ct Yorkville, IL$341K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.