322 Eudora St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $305,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1111 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 375 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0607112018000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Eudora Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.6% lower than in Denver, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 314 Eudora St Denver, CO$1.55M565,752
- 328 Eudora St Denver, CO$1.82M666,611
- 310 Eudora St Denver, CO$988K32.52,986
- 338 Eudora St Denver, CO$1.28M343,010
- 300 Eudora St Denver, CO$945K554,267
- 325 Elm St Denver, CO$1.19M43.53,747
- 329 Elm St Denver, CO$773K33.52,575
- 317 Elm St Denver, CO$1.57M44.54,080
- 317 Elm St Lochbuie, CO$164K--1--
- 333 Elm St Denver, CO$525K321,344
- 309 Elm St Denver, CO$1.62M63.55,342
- 339 Elm St Denver, CO$562K321,353
- 350 Eudora St Denver, CO$2.95M54.58,442
- 301 Elm St Denver, CO$887K644,316
- 351 Elm St Denver, CO$527K221,196
- 325 Eudora St Denver, CO$679K322,042
- 319 Eudora St Denver, CO$869K533,297
- 333 Eudora St Denver, CO$1.06M543,149
- 315 Eudora St Denver, CO$595K221,314
- 355 Elm St Denver, CO$1.67M554,017
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292