322 Macalvey Dr, Martinez, CA 945534 beds, 3 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $529,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 493 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 1554710135
- Zillow Home ID: 18397525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Macalvey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 318 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$638K432,143
- 324 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$644K432,143
- 316 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$671K432,408
- 328 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$649K432,143
- 312 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$663K432,423
- 337 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$668K432,143
- 335 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$668K42.52,470
- 330 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$632K422,014
- 339 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$664K432,423
- 1404 Stonecreek Ct Martinez, CA$657K42.52,408
- 331 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$662K432,423
- 310 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$674K42.52,408
- 341 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$629K422,014
- 1406 Stonecreek Ct Martinez, CA$633K42.52,143
- 304 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$641K432,143
- 332 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$590K321,928
- 1415 Stonecreek Ct Martinez, CA$631K422,014
- 302 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$703K432,423
- 351 Macalvey Dr Martinez, CA$723K432,423
- 1411 Stonecreek Ct Martinez, CA$809K844,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!