- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
322 Maywood Ave, Raleigh, NC 276033 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $321,804
- Price/sqft: $195
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 170318326152000
- Zillow Home ID: 50096794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Maywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.3% less than in Raleigh, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Raleigh home values.
- 318 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$116K--11,194
- 330 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$82K--11,190
- 314 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$83K--11,062
- 325 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$105K--11,304
- 337 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 321 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$115K311,300
- 329 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 334 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$75K--1672
- 333 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$168K422,000
- 325 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$121K--22,452
- 312 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$80K--11,000
- 317 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$131K--21,686
- 319 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$75K--1780
- 341 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$74K--1--
- 337 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$80K--11,122
- 313 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$129K--11,154
- 317 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$81K--11,217
- 338 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$109K--11,234
- 1501 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$86K--11,378
- 309 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$104K--21,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.