322 N Hamlin Ave, Chicago, IL 606243 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite Countertopts, Stainless Steel appliances, VOUCHER FRIENDLY
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2143862607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 N Hamlin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Garfield Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 79.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.2% higher than in Chicago, and 1373.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Garfield Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Garfield Park home values.
- 326 N Hamlin Ave # 3N Chicago, IL$88K321,450
- 364 N Hamlin Ave UNIT 2 Chicago, IL$218K321,100
- 400 S Hamlin Blvd Chicago, IL$183K--1.51,430
- 368 N Hamlin Ave APT 1F Chicago, IL$218K11--
- 368 N Hamlin Ave # 2C Chicago, IL$318K31--
- 368 N Hamlin Ave APT 1R Chicago, IL$207K21--
- 370 N Hamlin Ave Chicago, IL$87K--11,140
- 372 N Hamlin Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$400K31--
- 358 N Hamlin Ave Chicago, IL$274K53--
- 376 N Hamlin Ave Chicago, IL$93K--11,064
- 402 S Hamlin Blvd Chicago, IL$165K--1.51,240
- 3536 W Monroe St Chicago, IL$975K321,550
- 411 N Hamlin Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$462K------
- 332 N Hamlin Ave APT 2 Chicago, IL$75K------
- 332 N Hamlin Ave APT 3 Chicago, IL$79K411,500
- 332 N Hamlin Ave # 4 Chicago, IL$74K------
- 367 N Avers Ave Chicago, IL$99K--11,290
- 369 N Avers Ave Chicago, IL$303K4----
- 332 N Hamlin Ave APT 3 Chicago, IL$226K411,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292