- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 5,002 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $99,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Water \ Public Water, Garage \ None, Floors \ Wood, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Road Type \ City Street, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Construction \ Wood Siding, Floors \ Wood, Studio \ No, Type of Property \ Residential, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Fireplace \ None, Drive Type \ Other, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Vinyl, Roof \ Metal, Roof \ Metal, Construction \ Frame, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Frame, Walls \ Sheetrock & Paneling, Storage \ None, Interior Features \ Furnishings, Cooling System \ Window Unit, Heated SqFt Range \ 600 - 799, Exterior Features \ Other, Map Area \ Area 7 Beaufort, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 659 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 730617117617000
- Zillow Home ID: 102037032
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $54-206K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28516 homes, this home is valued 43.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% higher than in Beaufort, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|324 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$134K||2||1||792|
|320 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$567K||5||4||3,299|
|302 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$182K||3||1||1,152|
|318 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$205K||3||1||1,024|
|304 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$137K||3||1||972|
|314 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$266K||2||1||1,758|
|306 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$503K||2||2.5||3,045|
|303 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$240K||2||1||1,090|
|305 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$224K||2||1||871|
|308 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$201K||2||2||1,187|
|307 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$234K||2||1||966|
|310 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$153K||3||1||1,048|
|306 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$239K||3||2||978|
|313 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$197K||3||1||976|
|319 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$142K||2||1||1,152|
|311 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$304K||5||3||2,002|
|309 Cedar St Beaufort, NC||$184K||1||1||832|
|304 Orange St Beaufort, NC||$247K||2||2||1,739|
|309 Turner St Beaufort, NC||$404K||4||4.5||2,204|
|307 Turner St Beaufort, NC||$435K||6||2.5||2,328|
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!