A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Views: 318 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $22,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Other
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 708 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 080410
- Zillow Home ID: 57831821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-90K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Torrington, and 115.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Torrington High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!