- Single Family
- Built in 1884
- 326 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,682 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 08642741
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Water \ City Water, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Flooring \ Hardwood, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Sewer \ Public, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding, Flooring \ Mixed, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Basement \ Full, Flooring \ Laminate, Exterior Living Space \ Screened Porch
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0632433003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61695170
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60178 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Sycamore as a whole. Among 60178 homes, this home is 29.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60178, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Sycamore, and 560% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60178 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sycamore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60178 home values.
|330 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$174K||--||--||--|
|314 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$198K||--||--||--|
|113 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$177K||--||--||--|
|415 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$185K||--||--||--|
|119 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$146K||2||2||1|
|304 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$160K||4||3.5||--|
|412 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$208K||3||1.1||2,844|
|130 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$144K||--||--||--|
|123 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$146K||3||2||1,856|
|404 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$208K||--||--||--|
|305 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$183K||--||--||--|
|327 S Main St Sycamore, IL||--||--||--||--|
|119 W Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$162K||--||--||--|
|419 S Main St Sycamore, IL||$218K||--||--||--|
|321 S Locust St Sycamore, IL||$153K||--||--||--|
|107 E High St Sycamore, IL||$164K||3||3||2|
|127 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$158K||--||--||--|
|122 E Ottawa St Sycamore, IL||$149K||4||--||--|
|313 S Locust St Sycamore, IL||$161K||--||--||--|
|111 E High St Sycamore, IL||$187K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Sycamore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!