This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.38-1.84M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $66.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $62,441.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
Downstairs guest bedroom has own bath. Huge kitchen w/ island and fireplace opens to backyard w/ fruit-bearing trees.
In ideal school districts with wonderful neighbors.
* 2013 full-house remodel w/ open floor-plan ~400sq ft(!) kitchen w/ built-in island. Marble, granite, frameless shower doors in all baths
* 2013 new stainless steel appliances Kitchenaid Range/Refrigerator/Dishwasher, LG Steam Washer & Dryer,
* 20? floor to ceiling windows w/ new brand new blinds
* Beautiful custom stained Hardwood Floors
* Wood burning fireplace in kitchen/family room
* Backyard BBQ area and fruit-bearing trees cherry, orange, asian pear, peach.
* Walk to exercise trails for jogging/work out, 0.2 miles from lake, 0.8 mi to Oracle.
Tranquil, nice people. Trails & walk/run along water for exercise.
- Lot: 4,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- All time views: 922
- HOA Fee: $180/mo
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $398,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784 ft
- Lot width: 6784 ft
- Parcel #: 095393030
- Zillow Home ID: 15618434
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.5% lower than in Redwood City, and 82.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-123.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.