This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Downstairs guest bedroom has own bath. Huge kitchen w/ island and fireplace opens to backyard w/ fruit-bearing trees.
In ideal school districts with wonderful neighbors.
* 2013 full-house remodel w/ open floor-plan ~400sq ft(!) kitchen w/ built-in island. Marble, granite, frameless shower doors in all baths
* 2013 new stainless steel appliances Kitchenaid Range/Refrigerator/Dishwasher, LG Steam Washer & Dryer,
* 20? floor to ceiling windows w/ new brand new blinds
* Beautiful custom stained Hardwood Floors
* Wood burning fireplace in kitchen/family room
* Backyard BBQ area and fruit-bearing trees cherry, orange, asian pear, peach.
* Walk to exercise trails for jogging/work out, 0.2 miles from lake, 0.8 mi to Oracle.
Tranquil, nice people. Trails & walk/run along water for exercise.
- Lot: 4,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 892 all time views
- HOA Fee: $180
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $398,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 095393030
- Zillow Home ID: 15618434
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.25-1.55M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 32.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-123.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!