- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
322 Stanford Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 2 baths, 2,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Parking: 468 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12430003
- Zillow Home ID: 19497702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 322 Stanford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen Park home values.
- 330 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.75M31.51,401
- 314 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.72M311,200
- 340 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.32M43.52,203
- 1970 Birch St Palo Alto, CA$1.41M321,098
- 352 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.1M321,792
- 317 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.55M221,177
- 325 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.07M44.52,780
- 1900 Birch St Palo Alto, CA$3.1M432,851
- 333 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.41M64.54,160
- 360 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.65M22.51,090
- 345 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.45M432,640
- 290 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.97M431,758
- 333 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.55M321,306
- 323 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.94M442,809
- 343 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.95M321,410
- 1933 Birch St Palo Alto, CA$1.59M321,389
- 351 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.4M211,008
- 315 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.05M532,800
- 351 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.64M432,667
- 374 Stanford Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.12M32.51,817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!