3220 18th St NW, Washington, DC 200102 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $702,000
- Price/sqft: $496
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2606 0808
- Zillow Home ID: 465690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3220 18th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Washington, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 3218 18th St NW Washington, DC$663K22.51,484
- 3222 18th St NW Washington, DC$653K22.51,415
- 3216 18th St NW Washington, DC$700K22.51,484
- 3224 18th St NW Washington, DC$687K22.51,524
- 3216 18th St NW Washington, DC$751K22.51,904
- 3214 18th St NW Washington, DC$671K22.51,484
- 3212 18th St NW Washington, DC$659K22.51,484
- 3210 18th St NW Washington, DC$686K22.51,484
- 1808 Park Rd NW Washington, DC$810K422,765
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 2 Washington, DC$327K11.5631
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 1 Washington, DC$330K11.5663
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT B Washington, DC$841K32.52,199
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT A Washington, DC$802K32.52,045
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 11 Washington, DC$302K11670
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 5 Washington, DC$565K221,235
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 10 Washington, DC$578K31.51,200
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 9 Washington, DC$400K21879
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 8 Washington, DC$303K11688
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 7 Washington, DC$329K11732
- 1801 Park Rd NW APT 6 Washington, DC$301K11627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!