3220 Las Lunas St, Pasadena, CA 911072 beds, 2 baths, 1,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5752010029
- Zillow Home ID: 20878083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3220 Las Lunas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% lower than in Pasadena, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 3230 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$597K211,052
- 3210 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$555K21980
- 3217 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$673K311,449
- 3231 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$527K311,000
- 3240 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$504K21980
- 3200 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$895K332,332
- 3209 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$558K421,010
- 3235 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$927K431,789
- 3225 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$696K211,376
- 3215 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$709K321,604
- 3201 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$505K31805
- 3235 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$779K31.51,640
- 3243 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$514K31848
- 3205 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$631K221,179
- 3250 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$575K321,560
- 3190 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$772K431,810
- 3193 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$651K211,408
- 3245 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$744K331,737
- 3251 Del Vina St Pasadena, CA$547K32993
- 3195 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$565K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.