- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3220 Myles Ct, San Jose, CA 951175 beds, 3 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $690,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 29943043
- Zillow Home ID: 19606107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3220 Myles Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,161 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3215 Myles Ct APT 3 San Jose, CA$722K11600
- 727 Opal Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA--753,980
- 737 Opal Dr San Jose, CA$1.4M----5,597
- 3211 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$1.01M----1,974
- 3230 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$967K----2,254
- 729 Teresi Ct San Jose, CA$965K----2,085
- 749 Opal Dr San Jose, CA$1.35M----4,920
- 3208 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$686K21868
- 735 Teresi Ct San Jose, CA$1.03M----2,776
- 3200 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$759K321,148
- 3216 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$729K311,200
- 3190 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$870K321,576
- 3226 Riddle Rd San Jose, CA$855K421,646
- 771 Opal Dr San Jose, CA$1.34M----4,051
- 3243 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$1.31M----2,928
- 778 Teresi Ct San Jose, CA$1.55M----3,500
- 3244 Myles Ct San Jose, CA$982K42.51,919
- 688 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292