3220 N Oleander Ave, Chicago, IL 606343 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12244240230000
- Zillow Home ID: 3600062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3220 N Oleander Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Chicago, and 931.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belmont Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belmont Heights home values.
- 3224 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$151K21828
- 3218 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$221K331,600
- 3226 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$144K--1520
- 3214 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$236K--1.51,326
- 3230 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$241K--11,386
- 3232 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$234K--21,098
- 3236 N Oleander Ave Chicago, IL$193K--1816
- 7532 W Belmont Ave APT 3D Chicago, IL$108K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave APT 16 Chicago, IL$103K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 3B Chicago, IL$74K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 3C Chicago, IL$111K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 1C Chicago, IL$153K221,100
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 3E Chicago, IL$74K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 3F Chicago, IL$103K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 1A Chicago, IL$104K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 2C Chicago, IL$102K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 1F Chicago, IL$107K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave APT 15 Chicago, IL$104K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 2E Chicago, IL$74K------
- 7532 W Belmont Ave # 2B Chicago, IL$66K11665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.