3220 Summer Cruise Dr, Valrico, FL 335944 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 162 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $297,900
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: T2592993
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 0857402108
- Zillow Home ID: 58438071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3220 Summer Cruise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Valrico, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 3218 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$144K321,521
- 3204 Shamrock Park Pl Valrico, FL$144K321,526
- 3202 Shamrock Park Pl Valrico, FL$195K42.51,992
- 3206 Shamrock Park Pl Valrico, FL$146K321,726
- 3216 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$152K421,608
- 727 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$133K321,832
- 725 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$167K431,796
- 731 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$135K321,380
- 735 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$158K431,787
- 723 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$142K321,436
- 733 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$134K321,380
- Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$127K321,501
- 3214 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$137K321,283
- 737 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$142K321,380
- 3219 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$150K321,526
- 721 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$160K431,808
- 3221 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$138K321,811
- 3217 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$152K321,676
- 3212 Summer Cruise Dr Valrico, FL$157K421,674
- 719 Somerstone Dr Valrico, FL$147K321,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.