- Lot: 897 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Views: 6,419 all time views
- Last sold: May 2015 for $393,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $337
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 325 sqft
- Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range\Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Basement \ None, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Metal\Vinyl, Form 17 \ Provided, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane\Storm Windw, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Parking Type \ Off Street, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Terraces, 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Roof \ Composition, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Patio, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Potential Terms \ Assumable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Water Source \ Public, Bus line nearby \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Show map link \ Y, Senior exemption \ N, Status \ P, Bank\REO Owned \ N, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Living room location \ M, Kitchen (w\ eating area) location \ M, Style \ 32, Lot details \ L, Site features \ L, Utility room location \ L, Heating and cooling \ L
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2770602485
- Zillow Home ID: 48824979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $377-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 38.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2000 W Barrett St APT 1072 beds, 2 baths
1,094 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1993
|3222 21st Ave W APT B Seattle, WA||$389K||3||2||1,165|
|3222 21st Ave W APT C Seattle, WA||$389K||3||2||1,165|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 203 Seattle, WA||$236K||2||1||783|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 300 Seattle, WA||$335K||2||2||1,030|
|3228 21st Ave W Seattle, WA||$834K||--||--||--|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 101 Seattle, WA||$223K||2||1||746|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 301 Seattle, WA||$251K||2||1||817|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 202 Seattle, WA||$232K||2||1||780|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 102 Seattle, WA||$238K||2||1||777|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 201 Seattle, WA||$225K||2||1||750|
|3228 21st Ave W APT 103 Seattle, WA||$228K||2||1||783|
|3216 21st Ave W # B Seattle, WA||$478K||2||2||1,400|
|3216 21st Ave W # A Seattle, WA||$462K||2||2||1,310|
|3216 21st Ave W # C Seattle, WA||$469K||2||2||1,338|
|3218 21st Ave W APT A Seattle, WA||$477K||2||2||1,415|
|3224 21st Ave W APT A Seattle, WA||$394K||3||2||1,185|
|3224 21st Ave W APT B Seattle, WA||$394K||3||2||1,205|
|3224 21st Ave W APT C Seattle, WA||$396K||3||2||1,185|
|3232 21st Ave W APT 102 Seattle, WA||$846K||1||1||--|
|3232 21st Ave W APT 303 Seattle, WA||$466K||1||1||675|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!