- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,605 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $685,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 550 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 16, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 6822100310
- Zillow Home ID: 49009834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $630-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% less than in Seattle, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|3218 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$514K||3||2||1,720|
|3228 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$554K||3||2||1,350|
|3214 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$538K||2||2||1,570|
|3234 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$572K||3||1||1,600|
|3210 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$434K||2||1||820|
|3236 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$539K||2||1||1,490|
|3206 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$511K||2||1||970|
|3242 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$534K||3||1.75||1,480|
|33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$828K||4||2.75||2,530|
|3225 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$828K||4||2.75||2,530|
|3219 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$572K||3||1.5||1,740|
|3229 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$697K||5||1.5||2,200|
|3202 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$602K||3||1.75||1,940|
|3215 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$668K||5||2||2,340|
|3233 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$542K||3||2||1,470|
|3248 34th Ave W Seattle, WA||$697K||4||2.25||2,010|
|3209 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$561K||3||1.75||1,650|
|3239 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$872K||6||2||2,710|
|3308 W Dravus St Seattle, WA||$648K||3||2||2,200|
|3241 33rd Ave W Seattle, WA||$508K||3||2||890|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!